Northern Lights Solutions is very excited about our new Stratasys Connex350 3D printing system. Using pioneering PolyJet multi-material 3D printing technology, the Stratasys Connex350 creates stunning prototypes that are amazingly similar to finished products. The Stratasys Connex350 prints as many as 14 material properties simultaneously in a single part, to eliminate time-consuming assembly.
With its 350 × 350 × 200 mm (13.8 × 13.8 × 7.9 in.) build tray, the Stratasys Connex350 gives you the power to prototype complex assembled products. Like all Stratasys Connex 3D printers, it offers outstanding 16-micron high-resolution layers for printing complex geometries, smooth surfaces and thin walls.
Base materials include:
- Transparent material (VeroClear) for fit and form testing of detailed transparent parts and simulation of transparent thermoplastics such as PMMA
- A family of rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Transparent material (RGD720) for standard plastics simulation requiring dimensional stability and smooth surfaces
- A family of rigid opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Polypropylene-like material (DurusWhite) for snap fit applications
Composite digital materials include:
- Digital ABS simulates ABS-grade engineering plastics by combining high-temperature resistances with high toughness (RGD5160-DM fabricated from RGD515 and RGD535)
- High temperature material for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Transparent shades and patterns rigid opaque shades
- Different shore value rubber-like materials
- Polypropylene with improved thermal resistance
For more information on how you can use this new multi-material, medium format, production scale 3D printer for prototype or production parts, please feel free to reach out to your Northern Lights Solutions representative.